DISCOUNTS – SCHOLARSHIPS – TRIAL LESSON – TEST DAY
-5% discount on intensive group courses for students under 20 and over 60 years of age
-10% discount on intensive group courses for the second month of course onwards
-5% discount on intensive and semi-intensive group courses if you enroll together with a friend/relative
-5% discount on intensive and semi-intensive group courses for Erasmus students
-5% discount on 20 hour individual lessons packages
-5% discount on 20 hour small group lessons packages
Discounts can’t be accumulated.
Romanica offers partial scholarships for intensive group courses. Reductions up to 50% or 70% of the course price are provided.
In order to benefit from these scholarships it is necessary to contact Institutes of Italian Culture, Italian studies departments in Universities, Dante Alighieri Societies, Italiana Embassies, Italian Chambers of Commerce and many more other institutes around the world that contribute to the diffusion of the Italian Language.
ROMANICA’S OTHER ADVANTAGES
– Intensive group courses (20 hours weekly) and semi-intensive group courses (10 hours weekly): 55 minute lessons
– Individual courses, small group courses and twice weekly courses: 60 minute lessons
– All students (enrolled in any of the courses mentioned above) can attend for free afternoon cultural activities: from 6 up to 8 hours linguistic and cultural lessons per week
– Romanica doesn’t have any admission taxes
– The educational material is free of charge
– Romanica provides a Student Card, which entitles you to discounts in shops, bars and restaurants affiliated with the school
FREE TRIAL LESSON
If you already are in Modena, you can book a free trial lesson. This will give you the opportunity to experience the atmosphere, to meet our teachers and see our teaching method and to receive a warm welcome from us before deciding to enrol!
To book your free trial lesson ask our administrative office.
Periodically Romanica offers you the opportunity to test your Italian language level in order to face possible linguistic certification exams. The test lasts approximately 1 hour.