Romanica has many years experience in organizing courses of Italian language for foreign managers, employees and collaborators of the companies situated in Emilia Romagna.
Our individual or group course, for beginners or intermediate level students, are organized at school or, on demand, at the company site or at the student’s domicile.
– great professionalism: the school is active since 1998
– uniqueness of our services: we are the only school in Modena specialized in teaching Italian language to foreigners. That’s the only thing we do, and we do it right!
– warm welcome in a prestigious building situated in the historic city centre (close by Novi Park parking lot with discounted fares for Romanica students; distance: two minutes by foot)
– constant supervision of students, reporting to the company the linguistic progress achieved
– flexibility on scheduling the lessons and the dates of starting courses
– competitive quality/price ratio
– discounted fares for companies; invoicing at 30-60 days
Some information about our public
60% of our students are composed of people interested in linguistic and cultural stays in our country, for touristic reasons, with vocational education or professional aims, or for personal interests.
35% is composed of persons resident in Modena for study, professional or personal reasons, who need Italian language to be able to assimilate into our society.
5% is composed of interns and teachers, both Italian and foreigners, who are training in order to achieve the qualification to teach Italian as a foreign language/second language.
The age of our students goes from 5 to 85 years.
75% of our students are adults.
The average age is 35 years.
Some statistic datas:
– Since 1998 Romanica has welcomed at its site more than 10,000 students coming from all over the word
– Since 1998 Romanica has taught more than 250,000 hours of lessons on Italian language and culture