Romanica is open until 6 p.m. and offers you:
– FREE WI-FI
– INTERNET ACCESS: allocated and for laptop
– DISABLE ACCESS: Romanica is situated on the first floor but an elevator is available for wheelchairs and there’s a bathroom equipped for disabled persons
– LIBRARY: rich in interesting artistic, cultural and literary editions, our students have the possibility to borrow the most interesting novels and poetry collections of Italian literature
– DVD COLLECTION: our school owns a large collection of more than 300 Italian movies, and you can reserve a viewing comfortably at school
– LISTENING POINT: for your listening comprehension exercises, to practice pronunciation and phonetics; listening training for the preparation of certification exams
– REFRESHMENT AREA: for your study breaks there are our vending machines for hot and cold drinks or snacks; furthermore, you can help yourself with our free biscuits and sweets!
– MUSIC ROOM: are you a singer or you simply like to enjoy yourself with music? At your disposal is a keyboard, a guitar and bongos!
– FAX SERVICE
– TRANSFER SERVICE: from and to “Guglielmo Marconi” Airport in Bologna
– BABY-SITTING SERVICE: if you have a child but you still wish to study, you can bring your baby with you to lessons or, if he/she needs to play, we can organize a baby-sitting service here at school during your lessons
– INFO POINT AND SUPPORT: if you have a child but you still wish to study, you can bring your baby with you to lessons or, if he/she needs to play, we can organize a baby-sitting service here at school during your lessons